Log into T-Res
- Go to http://www.t-res.net or type in your web search "t-res.net".
- Use the login fields to enter your username and password.
- This will be your activity-logging username with ".eval" added to the end.
- If your usual username is "preceptor", log in with username "preceptor.eval"
If you need help logging in, contact email@example.com.
Meet with an Assigned Trainee to Provide Your Review
The first part of the session will consist of a review of the Course Evaluation as entered by the Trainee from his/her account (on their laptop).
- Students will send new pending evaluations that each appear with a green Evaluate Now button.
- Green fields are the student's values copied over from their activity and cannot be changed.
- Discuss with the student and fill out each numbered evaluation section.
- There are seven (7) evaluation sections to go over with the Trainee.
- The summary section is where you provide your overall grade for the Trainee, followed by your recorded approval sign-off. Leave Tutor Approval Sign-off for when you meet with the tutor at a later date.
- Click the Save button at the top or bottom of the page to save the evaluation.
- The evaluation will appear as Incomplete until Tutor Final Approval is given.
Concluding review with Trainee, Preceptor, and Tutor
- The Trainee will then meet with both you and their Tutor, where a concluding review is performed using your Preceptor account.
- Locate and open the Trainee's Incomplete evaluation, using the search filters if necessary.
Refer to this tutorial for help with searching: View Activities: Customizing Columns & Filters
- Review all Evaluation settings and comments and the Trainee and tutor. Once the tutor has given approval, the Preceptor checks the Tutor Midterm Approval Sign-off or Tutor Final Approval Sign-off checkbox on behalf of the tutor.
- Click the Save button to formally complete the evaluation. This is the final step.
Note: An evaluation will only be Complete once Tutor Final Approval Sign-off is checked and the evaluation is then saved.