Log into T-Res
- Go to http://www.t-res.net or type in your web search "t-res.net".
- Use the login fields to enter your username and password.
- This will be your activity-logging username with ".eval" added to the end.
- If your usual username is "student", log in with username "student.eval"
If you need help logging in, contact email@example.com.
Create a New MIDW Course Evaluation
- Go to Activities > Enter New Activity.
- Open Activity Type and choose the applicable MIDW course and term.
- Assign a Preceptor. The green sections are copied to this Preceptor for review.
- What follows are seven (7) self-evaluation sections to fill out.
- Fill out the Clinical Evaluation Summary section.
- Enter your Birth Numbers for the term.
- Private Notes are private to yourself and cannot be seen by other users in the system, including program staff and administration.
- When the evaluation is ready to be saved, use the Save buttons at the top or bottom of the page. This will prompt the assigned Preceptor to provide their review during a meeting with you.
- Save - Go to the View Activities page
- Save and New - Go to a new blank activity
- Save and Duplicate - Go to a new activity with all settings copied over from this one
Meet with the Assigned Preceptor to Provide Review Feedback
During this meeting, you will review the Course Evaluation you logged on your account. Bring your own laptop to share the information with your preceptor.
During the discussion, you can edit or correct the data entered.
Save your edited course evaluation at the end of the meeting.
Preceptor reviews and rates the Course Evaluation
Following your one-on-one meeting the preceptor will have the ability to complete the Evaluation.
The preceptor will log on his/her account.
- Your Preceptor will see your pending evaluation with a green Evaluate Now button.
- Green fields are the values copied over from your activity and cannot be changed.
- Your Preceptor fills out each numbered evaluation section as per your earlier discussion.
- There are seven (7) evaluation sections.
- The summary section is where your overall grade is provided by your Preceptor, followed by their recorded approval sign-off.
- Click the Save button at the top or bottom of the page to save the evaluation.
- The evaluation will appear as Incomplete until Tutor Final Approval is given.
Concluding review with your Preceptor and Tutor
- You will then meet with both your Preceptor and Tutor, where your concluding review is performed using the Preceptor's account.
- Your Preceptor will locate and open your Incomplete evaluation.
Refer to this tutorial for help with searching: View Activities: Customizing Columns & Filters
- Review all Evaluation settings and comments and your Preceptor and Tutor. Once the tutor has given approval, the Preceptor checks the Tutor Midterm Approval Sign-off or Tutor Final Approval Sign-off checkbox on behalf of the tutor.
- The Preceptor then clicks the Save button to formally complete the evaluation. This is the final step.
Note: An evaluation will only be Complete once Tutor Final Approval Sign-off is checked and the evaluation is then saved.