- Download and install the T-Res 2 app from Google Play.
- Launch the app. The Login screen will display.
- Tap the three dots on the top-right of the login screen, and check "Advanced"
- Enter your credentials on the next screen. Account Name is optional, but can be used to identify your account (e.g. Clerkship Preceptor vs. Gen Surg Residency). Leave Server URL to the default setting.
- Complete the setup process for the first account. Tap Next when available to proceed to main account screen.
Register Another Account
- On the main account screen, bring up menu (top-left). Select Manage/Add Accounts to add another.
- Tap Add account
- You are back on the Login screen. Repeat step 3 and go to the Advanced screen again.
- Enter your next account's credentials similar to step 4 and continue with account setup.
View / Switch Accounts
Once setup is complete, view all registered accounts from the menu. The active account is displayed, at the top of the menu, while other accounts have smaller icons displayed on the right. Tap an icon to switch, or tap the drop-down to view all registered accounts on the device.
- From the menu, tap Manage/Add Accounts
- Tap T-Res from the list of apps.
- Registered accounts are listed. Select the account you wish to remove.
- Tap the three-dots menu on the top-right and click Remove Account. Confirm removal.