Installing T-Res Android
- Search the Play Store for "t-res"
Evaluating a trainee
- Use the login fields to enter your username and password
If you haven't received the Welcome email for your program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap on a Pending evaluation
- The top sections are the values copied over from the Trainees activity and cannot be changed
- The following sections are your ratings of specific performance
- It is important to provide the Direction for each associated rating
- The next sections are for general ratings and summaries of the procedure
- Private Notes can only be seen by yourself and are not visible to trainees or program directors
- Finish the evaluation by tapping Save at the top of the screen, or by pressing Back
- More options are found in the three-dot menu
Use the menu buttons at the bottom of the activities list for app functions
Search for specific activities or evaluations.
Create a new blank activity.
Refresh you list of activities and evaluations.
Lock access and log out.
Settings panel access.
Searching for specific activities or evaluations
- Tap the magnifying glass to open the Search panel
- From the Search panel, you can search by specific keywords and date ranges
- You can also filter your results based on Evaluation status
- Tap Okay to apply your search criteria
- The total number of search results are given in brackets
- To clear your search results, tap the Search icon, followed by Clear and Okay