- Go to http://www.t-res.net or type in your web search "t-res.net".
- Use the login fields to enter your username and password.
If you haven't received the Welcome email for your program, contact email@example.com.
- Once you are logged in, go to Activities > View Activities.
- Go to the Evaluations tab, set a date range, and click Find Activities.
- Click a green Evaluate Now button.
- You will only be shown evaluations where Request Evaluation has been checked by the resident on Operation activities.
- The green sections are copied from the original activity and cannot be changed by yourself.
- Set the Evaluation Fields according to the performance.
- You are also given comment boxes for direct communication.
- Check Evaluation Complete to have this feedback sent back to the resident.
- Private Notes are private to yourself and cannot be seen by students or the program director.
- Finish the evaluation by clicking Save at the top or bottom of the page.
Searching and Reviewing Evaluations using the View Activities page
Refer to this article to find out how to search your evaluations in a customized way.