- Go to http://www.t-res.net or type in your web search "t-res.net".
- Use the login fields to enter your username and password.
If you haven't received the Welcome email for your program, contact email@example.com.
- Once you are logged in, go to Activities > Enter New Activity.
- Open the Activity Type list, and choose Operation.
- The green fields will be seen by the assigned staff, which they use to complete your evaluation.
- Make sure the staff is assigned correctly, and check the Request Evaluation checkbox.
- The Self Evaluation section is your own assessment of yourself.
- You are also given a variety of checkboxes for further tracking.
- Private Notes are private to yourself and cannot be seen by staff or the program director.
- When the activity is ready, use the Save buttons at the top or bottom of the page.
Save - Go to the View Activities page
Save and New - Go to a new blank activity
Save and Duplicate - Go to a new activity with all settings copied over from this one
Your evaluation will appear Pending and cannot be opened until completed by staff.
Reviewing Your Evaluation
- Make sure you are on the Evaluations tab of the View Activities page
- When your evaluation is complete and ready for review, it will appear as Evaluation Complete.
- Feedback is presented in a soft blue and cannot be changed by yourself.
- If you require further communication, you are given a button to email this staff.
Searching and Reviewing Evaluations using the View Activities page
Refer to this article to find out how to search your evaluations in a customized way.