- Go to http://www.t-res.net or type in your web search "t-res.net".
- Use the login fields to enter your username and password.
- Mobile versions can be found in the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
- If you haven't received the Welcome email for your program, contact email@example.com
Evaluations begin with an activity saved by the resident
- Login as resident and Create a New Activity.
- Choose your Procedure from the available Activity Types.
- Set the other fields needed to track the corresponding Procedure.
- Private Notes are private to yourself and cannot be seen by any other person in the system, including program staff and administration.
- When the activity is ready, use the Save buttons.
- Save - Go to the View Activities page
- Save and New - Go to a new blank activity
- Save and Duplicate - Go to a new activity with all settings copied over from this one
Staff is prompted to evaluate with feedback
- Login as staff and go to Activities > View Activities.
On mobile, by default you are presented with a list of evaluations to tap.
- Click a green Evaluate Now button, or tap a Pending evaluation.
- The top sections are the values copied over from the resident activity and cannot be changed.
- The following two sections are your ratings of specific performance.
- It is important to provide the Direction for each associated rating.
- The next sections are for general ratings and summaries of this procedure.
- Private Notes can only be seen by yourself and are not visible to trainees or program directors.
- Finish the evaluation by clicking Save at the top or bottom of the page.
Reviewing a completed evaluation as resident
- Login as resident and go to Activities > View Activities
- Make sure you're on the Evaluations tab
- Only evaluations marked Complete can be viewed
- The Green sections are the resident-saved fields that the staff used to evaluate the activity.
- On mobile, your evaluations appear in the same list as your activities.
Correcting or updating a completed evaluation
- The fields in both sections are not editable because doing so would invalidate the evaluation.
- Green fields can be changed by switching to the Original Activity, making the change, and saving.
- Deleting or making changes to a Complete evaluation prompts the assigned staff.
- Changed values are shown to the staff in red.
- On mobile, evaluations can be changed by finding and editing the original activity.
Reports for Staff and Residents
- Residents and Staff have Reports that show T-Res data in a tailored document.
- View a Report by clicking the View Report button.
- Set a Date Range and click View Report to see the data.
- Click Subscribe to have a new report automatically and regularly sent to your email address.
- Saved Subscriptions can be edited from the Reports page.
- Reports can only be used with a web browser, and are not available on the mobile apps.
Finding Help with T-Res
- If you need any help with T-Res, click Help/Settings/Three Dots on the menu.
- This will bring you to a page with tutorials and support contact information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.