- Go to http://www.t-res.net/demo or type in your web search bar "t-res.net/demo".
- Provide your account signup details. All fields are required.
- The Role field decides if you will request and receive feedback as a Trainee, or be prompted to provide feedback as an Instructor.
- Click Sign Up to create a new account for yourself.
- You are given a username, and a button to copy it to clipboard. Copying this username is useful for logging into the mobile version, but it's best practice to memorize it.
- Use the links provided to download the Android or iOS app to your mobile device. After you launch the app, paste the username that you copied earlier.
- Under the app links, follow the web link to log in to T-Res automatically through your browser, where you will be prompted to sign the Terms of Service and Business Associate Agreement.
- If you need to log in again later, restart the app or go to "t-res.net" and use the login fields to enter your username and password.
- Mobile versions can be found again in the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
Evaluations begin with an activity saved by the trainee
- As a trainee, Enter a New Activity.
- Choose your Procedure from the available Activity Types.
- The Private Journal activity is not an evaluation and is for tracking a user's private, personalized data.
- On the web, evaluation activities can be identified with green fields.
- Provide details of the activity from which you will be evaluated.
- From the Instructor field, choose the Instructor to prompt for feedback.
Anybody signed up to the T-Res demo as an Instructor will appear in this list.
- Some fields are large lists that can be expanded.
- All lists can be searched.
- Be sure to check Request Evaluation in the Self Evaluation section.
- When the activity is ready, use one of the Save options.
- Save - Go to the View Activities page
- Save and New - Go to a new blank activity
- Save and Duplicate - Go to a new activity with all settings copied over from this one
Once saved, the Instructor will instantly receive a notification if they have the T-Res mobile app.
Instructors are prompted to evaluate with feedback
- Login as Instructor and go to Activities > View Activities.
On mobile, by default you are presented with a list of evaluations to tap.
- Click a green Evaluate Now button, or tap a Pending evaluation.
- The top fields are those copied over from the trainee activity and cannot be changed as the Instructor.
- You are given fields to provide your feedback. The trainee will see this feedback only when saved with Evaluation Complete checked.
- Private Notes are private to yourself and cannot be seen by other users.
- Finish the evaluation and send feedback by clicking Save.
If they are using the mobile app, the assigned trainee will instantly receive a notification that their evaluation is complete.
Reviewing a completed evaluation as trainee
- As trainee, go to Activities > View Activities
- Make sure you're on the Evaluations tab
- Only evaluations marked Complete can be viewed
- The Green sections are the Trainee-saved fields that the Instructor used to evaluate the activity.
- On mobile, your evaluations appear in the same list as your activities.
Correcting or updating a completed evaluation
- The fields in a completed evaluation are not editable because doing so would invalidate the evaluation.
- Green fields can be changed by switching to the Original Activity, making the change, and saving.
- Deleting or making changes to a Complete evaluation prompts the assigned staff.
- Assigned instructor sees the changed values shown in red.
- On mobile, evaluations can be changed by finding and editing the original activity.
Reports for Instructors and Trainees
- Web users have Reports that show their T-Res data in a tailored document specified by your program.
- View a Report by clicking the corresponding View Report button.
- Set the report variables and click View Report to see the data.
- Click Subscribe to have a new report automatically and regularly sent to your email address.
- Saved Subscriptions can be edited from the Reports page.
- Reports can only be used with a web browser, and are not available on the mobile apps.
Finding Help with T-Res
- If you need any help with T-Res, click Help/Settings/Three Dots on the menu.
- This will bring you to a page with tutorials and support contact information.