The T-Res 2 mobile app allows access to your T-Res data from Android supported tablets and mobile devices.
Setting up the T-Res app
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or newer, and an active internet connection are required.
- Search the Play Store for "t-res 2".
- Tap the INSTALL button, and open the T-Res app after it's downloaded and installed.
- Use the login fields to enter your T-Res username and password (same login you use on the T-Res website).
If you don't have your login details, contact email@example.com.
Creating a new activity
- Tap the pencil icon at the bottom right corner to create a new activity.
- Choose the form for the activity being logged.
- Required fields (*) will prevent saving if left blank.
- Private Notes can only be seen by yourself and are not visible to trainees or program directors.
- Finish the activity by tapping Save at the top of the screen, or by tapping Back.
If you are logging an activity similar to one you've already logged, it can save time to duplicate and just change the fields that differ.
- Open a similar activity, tap the three dots and select Duplicate.
- Update the settings that differ, and Save the new activity.
- Scroll up and down the list to find activities. Search by tapping the magnifying glass.
- Type a keyword matching the activity you're looking for.
- Activities containing the word you searched are shown as results.
- Tap the Back button on your device to dismiss search results.
- You can also specify a Start and End date to search within.
- To cancel search, tap the green magnifying glass.
If have any issues using this software, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.