T-Res for iPhones and iPads
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 9 or higher
Step-by-step Installation Instructions
- Go to the App Store on your Apple device or within iTunes on your computer, or follow this link.
- Search for "T-Res 2".
- Install the T-Res app.
- After downloading, open the T-Res app.
- Log in with your T-Res username and password.
- If you are a new user, check your inbox for a Welcome email to set up your login details
- To try out the T-Res mobile demo, click here.
Enter a New Activity
- Tap the + sign on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select a form - this will change the fields and structure of the activity.
- Fill in the fields from top to bottom. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- When you are finished, tap Save or Back to save the activity.
- If Back is tapped, you will be prompted to save.
- On the main screen, scroll up or down the list to find an activity.
- You may also type a search term in the box above the activity list to find an activity.
- Tap an evaluation in the list to view that evaluation.
- When viewing an Evaluation, tap Original Activity to view or change what was originally saved. Staff will be notified of any changes made to evaluations that have already been marked Complete.
Duplicate an Activity
- Open an existing activity from the activity list.
- If you opened an Evaluation, be sure to select Original Activity.
- On the bottom row of icons, tap the Duplicate icon to duplicate an activity.
- The duplication is successful when it says Copied, but you still need to save the duplicate.
- After edits are made, tap Save or Done to save the activity as usual.
Delete an Activity
- To delete an existing activity, tap the Delete icon when editing.
- Tap Yes to confirm activity deletion.
- A Deleted prompt appears confirming the deletion.